Go back
Public Notice, Tue, Sept, 2026

Public Notice, Tue, Sept, 2026

Debates


I apologize for everything bad I said about Canada prior to this date.

I will no longer criticize Canada or make opinions in any way about Canada or the government.

The Canadian Dental Care Plan was a big one that made me rethink my criticism and then today my girlfriend who is dying from heart failure was very quickly approved for disability benefits so she can enjoy her last few years in comfort.

She is only 52 and will not see the standard retirement age of 65 so the generous Canadian Liberal government has decided to let her have a modified retirement earlier than usual.

God Bless Canada and the Liberal government. 🇨🇦

All future political discussions about the rest of the world and corrections of the American Left Wing fanatics will not stop.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
I apologize for everything bad I said about Canada prior to this date.

I will no longer criticize Canada or make opinions in any way about Canada or the government.

The Canadian Dental Care Plan was a big one that made me rethink my criticism and then today my girlfriend who is dying from heart failure was very quickly approved for disability benefits so she can enjoy h ...[text shortened]... ssions about the rest of the world and corrections of the American Left Wing fanatics will not stop.
we have the same thing here in the US...its called SSI disability


@Mott-The-Hoople said
we have the same thing here in the US...its called SSI disability
True. I know.

But up here it can take awhile and it can take many applications after denials.

She was accepted very quickly considering the average times.