Go back
Shaming Christians Into Obedience

Shaming Christians Into Obedience

Debates


If I was Palestinian, I'd be attacking Israel constantly 😄


@PuzZuLz said
Agreed 💯

Eye for an Eye should be the merciful method.

If I was Israel, I'd already being bulldozing the rubble into the sea and building resorts just because of Oct 7
If this Gaza response was better planned, the resorts would have been completed, and Palestinians would be working in 5 star hotels on the Mediterranean Sea...
... One month to evacuate, 6 months clean up, and 2 Years to rebuild. Now everybody would be happy.


@kmax87 said
Oh the arrogance of the Christian Nationalist. The words of Christ no longer need apply. Christianity is best in our own image. The huddled masses and the widow and the orphaned child, they're on their own. Not our neighbours, not our problem.
Yes, amazing is it not?

[Matthew 12:31 NLT] – 31 "So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven--except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven." Jesus said.


@Rajk999 said
Christ advised his disciples who were going to preach to carry a sword. The modern equivalent of that is to get a gun before going out into the world. Many Christians are confused about how they are to react to hostility and death threats.
Christians are confused about how they are to react to hostility and death threats.


[Matthew 26:47-59 NKJV] – 47 And while He was still speaking, behold, Judas, one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and elders of the people. 48 Now His betrayer had given them a sign, saying, "Whomever I kiss, He is the One; seize Him." 49 Immediately he went up to Jesus and said, "Greetings, Rabbi!" and kissed Him. 50 But Jesus said to him, "Friend, why have you come?" Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and took Him.

51 And suddenly, one of those [who were] with Jesus stretched out [his] hand and drew his sword, struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.
52 But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword. 53 "Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?


54 "How then could the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus?" 55 In that hour Jesus said to the multitudes, "Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs to take Me? I sat daily with you, teaching in the temple, and you did not seize Me. 56 "But all this was done that the Scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled." Then all the disciples forsook Him and fled.

57 And those who had laid hold of Jesus led [Him] away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled. 58 But Peter followed Him at a distance to the high priest's courtyard. And he went in and sat with the servants to see the end. 59 Now the chief priests, the elders, and all the council sought false testimony against Jesus to put Him to death,


@PuzZuLz said
#1 I'm not Christian.

#2 I'm telling them to get ready to fight if needed.

#3 Work on your reading comprehension.

#4 Focus on number 3
Spoken like a true Russian assett.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
Yes, exactly right.

They seem to think a Christian shouldn't fight in any way. That mindset will have them being erased before the end of this century.
They seem to think a Christian shouldn't fight in any way.

Who's they? and when did they say this?

That mindset will have them being erased before the end of this century.

Well, let's just nuke them and prove them wrong! 🤔 😏


@kmax87 said
Spoken like a true Russian assett.
What the F are you talking about?


@KingDavid403 said
let's just nuke them and prove them wrong! 🤔 😏
Yes, this will be the final solution if needed.


@PuzZuLz said
Yes, this will be the final solution if needed.
Okay Adolf! lol.... What an idiot.


@KingDavid403

Who? You seem to think I'm someone else.

1 edit

Readers should note that Kavid is 64, calling it "early 60's," and calling me by the wrong name while advocating the extermination of white Christians, right before Christmas I may add. 🤔

And he threw his shoulder out, training for me 😄

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
@KingDavid403

Who? You seem to think I'm someone else.
Who? You seem to think I'm someone else.

No, you still are the worthless to God liar pos that you always have been; and, my guess is that you always will be until YOUr end. 🙂

Vote Up
Vote Down

@KingDavid403 said
Who? You seem to think I'm someone else.

No, you still are the worthless to God liar pos that you always have been; and, my guess is that you always will be until YOUr end. 🙂
I already have cancer, like I give a F

Bring it.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@KingDavid403

Readers should note that Kavid is drinking again. 😔

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
Readers should note that Kavid is 64, calling it "early 60's," and calling me by the wrong name while advocating the extermination of white Christians, right before Christmas I may add. 🤔

And he threw his shoulder out, training for me 😄
64 is early 60s numb-skull.

and calling me by the wrong name while advocating the extermination of white Christians,
Please show us all where I advocated for the extermination of white Christians? LOL...I am a White Christian dumb arse. LOL...

And he threw his shoulder out, training for me
Boy you're liars rabbit hole is deep in sht. LOL... Hilarious... 😆