Play chess. Anywhere. Anytime.
25 years of online chess
Sign up on web and sign in on the app.
All your chess games in your pocket.
Or scan with your mobile device.
CChavsAs in: "Actually, it's probably better to ask what proportion of British people are NOT chavs."
CCharismaAs in: "His intelligence is like bhindi bhaji, his charisma is like lime pickle."
CChangesonebowieAs in: "David never surpassed this 1976 album."
CCollard GreensNote: "Not to be mentioned jokingly when teasing an African American golfer."
CClacton-on-SeaNote: Europe's best seaside resort*.
Europe's best seaside resort*.
CCommunist, diabolicalSee: Joe Biden
CClangerAs in: "Whoopsie daisy. I appear to have dropped a clanger. I am just going to go pick it up."
Overlook Hotel
CChomsky {Noam, not Gnome}
@the-gravedigger saidCChomsky {Noam, not Gnome}
@great-big-stees saidCCaring. Who does?🤔
DDenpasar Note: capital city of Bali: they say its population is 726,808 but I was there myself recently and I'd say it's nearer to 746,658.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
DDelusionalHe was so delusional he thought he was king! 🙂-VR
DDiddleNote: the different word that made the original lyric... "Hey flobbadobber flobbadobber, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon" much better.