Go back
Whatcha doin'?

Whatcha doin'?

General


Whatcha doin' right now?


Readers should note that vivify copies threads because he is a narcissist. 😐

Vote Up
Vote Down

Didn't see there was another thread like this.

*shrug*

Vote Up
Vote Down

@vivify said
Whatcha doin' right now?
Writing a post at the RHP General Forum


Been feeding my dog, my sparrows and wood pigeon.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Drewnogal said
Been feeding my dog, my sparrows and wood pigeon.
That's a good life having nature that close.


@Torunn said
That's a good life having nature that close.
Right now typing in this forum! 😛

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Some do celebrate it today even though it is tomorrow.

-VR

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Drewnogal said
Been feeding my dog, my sparrows and wood pigeon.
You fed those birds to your dog?😲😡

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Very-Rusty said
Right now typing in this forum! 😛

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Some do celebrate it today even though it is tomorrow.

-VR
Back at ya VR.🦃👍

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Great-Big-Stees said
Back at ya VR.🦃👍
Thanks GBS, I may take the better half out to breakfast tomorrow being it is Thanksgiving. 😉


-VR

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Very-Rusty said
Thanks GBS, I may take the better half out to breakfast tomorrow being it is Thanksgiving. 😉


-VR
Hi to your “other half” from us and enjoy your meal.👍

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@Great-Big-Stees said
Hi to your “other half” from us and enjoy your meal.👍
@GBS,

Say hi to your "other half" also. Our big meal will be today of course. Tomorrow will be a suprise breakfast for her, I will not even know until tomorrow comes. Cup hald full! 😉

-VR


@vivify said
Whatcha doin' right now?
Having a break from tiling a kitchen wall. Had to take down all the ones I had put up. (Not straight).

Terrible forward planning.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
Having a break from tiling a kitchen wall. Had to take down all the ones I had put up. (Not straight).

Terrible forward planning.
“Measure twice, cut once”…comes to mind.🤔

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Great-Big-Stees said
“Measure twice, cut once”…comes to mind.🤔
I bow to your wisdom sir.