Go back
Tough Guy-O-Rama

Tough Guy-O-Rama

General


@PuzZuLz said
They used to call me Rip the Grip πŸ’ͺ

I was 3.
Not Rimp the Gimp?


@PuzZuLz said
Readers should note that the thread title is offensive to the wannabe tough gal Suzianne who imposed herself into my discussion with David.
Your "Tough-Guy-O-Rama" is like New Year's Eve when the amateurs come out.

Or April Fools' Day in boys' school.

Even all that testosterone ain't helping.


@PuzZuLz said
Definitely the words of someone who isn't tough.
Hypocrite.


@PuzZuLz said

easy material for Ghost and Rookie to make jokes
tied to the whippin post


@Sprogladog said
Damn right..although i like mine with coconut cream, pineapple juice and a little umbrella.
I love a bit of Malibu; maybe not a pint though.


@Suzianne said
Not Rimp the Gimp?
You're kinda on a roll today with the funnies huh? πŸ˜„

Scorn Mode in the shop for upgrades?


@rookie54 said
tied to the whippin post
the struggle is real πŸ™


@PuzZuLz said
You're kinda on a roll today with the funnies huh? πŸ˜„

Scorn Mode in the shop for upgrades?
Don't beg trouble.


@diver said
I love a bit of Malibu; maybe not a pint though.
Bah, Malibu is what you put IN a glass of rum.

It's like 40 proof.


@Sprogladog said
Im so tough i dance like nobody is watching every time all the time!!
Yeah, my gerbil does that, too, even when he knows I'm watching.


@moonbus said
Yeah, my gerbil does that, too, even when he knows I'm watching.
If your gerbil wants a dance off im ready aaaannny time.


Its saturday night uk time. for those of you across thr pond this is prime time british tough guy time. we gather in large numbers outdide s kenab shop then the mega alpha wipes away the last of his coke from his nose, downs a redbull and asks the ancient challenge "are you looking at my bird"

the wuestion is though....are you actuslly looking at my bird?


@Sprogladog said
Its saturday night uk time. for those of you across thr pond this is prime time british tough guy time. we gather in large numbers outdide s kenab shop then the mega alpha wipes away the last of his coke from his nose, downs a redbull and asks the ancient challenge "are you looking at my bird"

the wuestion is though....are you actuslly looking at my bird?
Yeah, I am, and it’s not big enough to make a bulge in those knickers you’re wearing.

What are you gonna do about it? Better drink another Red Bull before you answer.


@moonbus said
Yeah, I am, and it’s not big enough to make a bulge in those knickers you’re wearing.

What are you gonna do about it? Better drink another Red Bull before you answer.
I dont blame you...she is currently at the peak of her fake tan cycle, her new lashes are 12inches, her boobs are 95% petroleum jelly and her thong is like a cheese cutter splitting her from crotch to lip filler...........every mans dream,

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Sprogladog said
I dont blame you...she is currently at the peak of her fake tan cycle, her new lashes are 12inches, her boobs are 95% petroleum jelly and her thong is like a cheese cutter splitting her from crotch to lip filler...........every mans dream,
Not mine, sorry